07 October, 2006

Romantic Faux pas

"Hee, hee..."innu vazhirathu romba sagajampa. I was seeing Kushi Tamil movie in TV today. In one scene, Vijay tries to pull words from Jyothika (Jo) to know whether she likes him or not. Dialogues go like this:

V: Jenni, Unnaku yara romba pudikum?
J : mm...Appa. Ennaku appava rumba pudikum!
V: (got surprised) Correct.Appa-thane nammakku uyir koduthathoo. Appa than ellamum. Next..??
J : Amma
V: (got surprised, but getting little irritated also) Athuvam sari. Ammavum appa polathan. Appuram??
J : Mani Ratnam
V: (confused)??
J : film director
V: (got irritated) mm..Right. He is a good director. Nice film maker. Next
J : AR Rahman
V: (got highly irritated) Music director? Amammm. He is a nice music director. Jeni. Ithellam common-a ellarukum pudikira people. Unnaku particular-aa pecial-aa yara pudikum???
J : (now she got confused) Nee yariyo pudikumiunnu sollanum ninakira! ;) Yarunu sollu, naa pudikiuma pudikathainnu sollren??
V: Hee..hee...hee...
He escapes from the scene with simple vazhiyals smile.

Hope you guys has faced similar situation in your life many a times. You might have wanted to know whether your girl friend is also interested in you. One moment I could remember is: I have a close friend (who is a girl). I love speaking to her, love spending time with her. Basically I am very much interested in her. But I didn’t know what her feelings towards me are. The best idea I could get was to write this blog post. How-to propose your girl? I sent the link to that friend after publishing the post in my blog and asked for her comments ;) Her comments and my replies are strictly classified as vazhiyals ;) If you missed the action before, refer the comments in that post.

Dont just stop with a smile. Feel free to share your jollu experience ;)


Read more!

12 comments:

Jeevan said...

I too have seen that scene, funny know. I checked your link on How-to propose your girl? Cycle skating and Putting ring on the Drinks remember the Boys movie and a recent AD. Bro first I need a girlfriend? A change to talk and chat with a girl? Then only should think to propose:)

Nirek said...

@jeevan...
My best wishes to meet your lady love soon! May god show your beautiful damsel soon!
Amen! :)

Anonymous said...

> Her comments and my replies are strictly classified as vazhiyals ;) If you missed the action before, refer the comments in that post.

I cud see 3 ppl there who can be girls as commentators. Who is the lucky bird?

tulipspeaks said...

been fairly a long time since anyone proposed to me. so, giving this one a pass.

=ammu=

Nirek said...

@Ran
you know it man! should i have to say explicitly who is that girl?

@ammu...
My best wishes for you to land in your love life soon!

பத்மகிஷோர் said...

ஜொள்ளுதல் யார்க்கும் எளிய அரியவாம்
ஜொள்ளிய வண்ணம் செயல்

Nirek said...

@kishore...
pavamda thiruvalluvar! ;)
I think no one is ready to accept their experience here! so bad.....and so shame on your guys!

பத்மகிஷோர் said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
பத்மகிஷோர் said...

எங்கள் தல ஜொள்ளுப்பாண்டியிடம் போய் பயிற்சி எடு , அவர் அனுபவத்தைப்பார்,

ஜொள்ளுப்பாண்டி ரசிகர் மன்றம்,
அடையார் கிளை.

http://jollupet.blogspot.com/2006/02/for-dummies-edition-1.html

Nirek said...

@kishore...
i never u r member of such a big club! :) will def see that link!

பத்மகிஷோர் said...

அடையார்ல தெரிஞ்சவங்க யாராவது இருந்தா சொல்லிவிடப்பு, தன்னந்தனியா மன்றத்தை நடத்துறதுக்கு கஷ்டமாயிருக்கு.
எல்லாருக்கும் தல ஜொள்ளுப்பாண்டி மேல ஆசைதான், ஆன ரொம்ப நல்லவன் மாதிரு பிலிம் போடுறனுங்க.

Nirek said...

@kishore...
will do marketing for your club in adyar da!