16 October, 2006

This girl is crazy!

I have heard people receiving blank calls and blank sms before. I am also under that attack for the first time. A girl is calling on my mobile phone continously from today afternoon and it is not complete call. She gives out a missed call and then sends me some stupid sms :) If I try to call back the number or attend the call and ask about her, she says she can't hear my voice. I gave it to my friend in the next time. She replied to him clearly that she want to talk to me only ;) We are having hearty laugh now.  Ohh boy....she should be crazy!

Her sms-es started like this
Who is there

and goes on, on and on...
Few words to u but i can't when i hear ur voice
Just few words plz
Plz plz plz talk to me i wil be more happy
Tis is rashmi from coimbatore
Plz plz plz sorry sorry plz cal or talk to me beg u plz
 
I got this sms after I posted the sms to my blog.
U hurt much sorry extremely terribly sorry i won't disturb  u i'l pray 4 u i am always ur welwisheru teasingme with ur friendsbye withtears don't take big issue


Read more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may be it was spam ... well dude u didnt link me yet me mad at U nahhhh
later

Nirek said...

@das,
yep dude. some one wants to play spam! ;)
my blogrolling account got inactivated in the mid, thats why didnt link you dear buddy! now see the link in my left column!
:)
I am ur blog's regular reader thru feedreader!

Anonymous said...

http://beta.blogger.com das

Nirek said...

@das
that link is only for creating new blog account in beta blogger. but i want to move my current account to beta! somewhere in help, I read that they r upgrading accounts in phases!