13 October, 2006

Friends makes our life!

Friends leave an indelible impression in your mind and thoughts. When I find good character in my friends, I cheer about it. This post is about the best behaviors and characters I have seen till now.
  • Paying back to the society: We drew a lot of energy from people around us. We would have not reached what we are today without our society. I got a head start in the social work with the inspiration of my friend. It was a selfish world till then- my life, my work and my family. Turning back to Jan 1 2005, it was just a week after Tsunami. I was pulled into rehabilitation work along with Aid India movement in Chennai by this friend of mine. It was the first time ever I could see people living without proper shelters, families seeking alms with any strangers they could meet, kids running everywhere looking for someones help and youths working with zeal in helping people of their society. Alas, it was a tear jerking experience then. Aid India distributed dresses to those people on that day. That experience pushed me into working as volunteer in Dream A Dream.
  • Adopting a child: It is not an easy to get into a paradigm of adopting a kid and taking care for their life time. One of my friend wished to do that. That thought itself is truly inspiring and left me dumbfounded for long time.
    She: "Satheesh, I am going to this home of orphans in Bangalore regularly. Had seen enough of their pains. Had seen the joy in their face when they see me. Now I am decided after my marriage ,I am going to adopt a kid from this home."
    Me: "mmm...your guy may not agree to it, right??"
    She: "Well, If it is arranged marriage ,I care a damn for his wish :) My first kid will be adopted. Just because my marriage is going towards love side, I will get one kid for my guy and then my second kid will be from this home"
    :) Clarity in thoughts and clarity on what she wants and she don't want really astonished me.

  • Friends: All through my life, I had shown an independent behavior. My friends list is big, yet I never went into close friendship with most of them. But one friend of mine showed me the wonders of friendship. Friends enjoy the time when they chat with this friend of mine. They go a long way in helping and protecting this friend's life.

PS: The post script is not related to the subject of this post. But its about my favorite subject ' LOVE'. Here goes a soft melody that speaks about the character necessary for love. Ofcourse thanks to english subtitles, I would not have understood the meaning of this lyrics ;) Keep a check list of what's good on you, if it matches with what said in song, then your girl should be truly lucky.




Read more!

2 comments:

gP said...

superb writeup bro.,..hope everything happens...its because we need it to happen!

Nirek said...

@gp..
thanks bro

>>hope everything happens...its >>because we need it to happen!

i didnt understand this lines...