25 October, 2006

Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

If the moon was to recommend me
This is what it would say to you
I want to drop the veil of decency
I want to cross the line with you
I insist on destroying myself
On destroying myself in you


If i tell you my true intentions
I am sure they will make you blush
If I make you hear my heartbeats
I am sure they will leave you flushed
But i can't hide my true feelings
For I must destroy myself in you


Lost your heart? I mean, did you fall in love with this song? Which attracted you the most?
Shaan's magical voice
Poetic Lyrics
Onscreen chemistry between Aamir and Kajol
Music

Disclaimer: Quoting arbitrary songs from movies has no personal relevance ;)


Read more!

4 comments:

Agoglife said...

I love the song dude.. I created a blog in wordpress, but miss you guys.. so this is the 3rd time around I am gonna set it up here.

Agoglife said...

Music and voice attracted me the most

Queen said...

Kajol is as cute as ever. I love her expressions and genuine smile.

Nirek said...

@arun,
whats ur new blog url?
dont miss us bro, we will be there with you in all part of world! :)


@arun,
voice belong to shaan bro! He got a magical voice. chancey illa!


@queen
Kajol is second ever in crush list. I love her. I love her for everything, smile, look, .....

btw first one in my crush list is Isha gopikkar. Ohh man...she is too gorgeous. I will be in top of the world if i get a date with her! ha ha ha ha :)