09 October, 2006

Tag on deeds!

Found this tag from The Smiling Girl's blog. It's about your actions in the past and the one who want to do in future. It is a big post though. for the full list, you gotto refer to source tag in Smiling girl's blog.

What I did:

03. Climbed a mountain (trekked in Himalayan snow peak once, few other trips to mountains nearby)
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it ;)
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (Did this once during college, stayed up all night not to see sun rise, but not for flunking a crazy exam)
19. Slept under the stars (in summer vacation in my native village. Tht kindles the green memories of childhood spent with cousins)
20. Changed a baby's diaper (Does helping my anni and akka in bringing their kids count?)
30. Had a snowball fight
33. Seen a total eclipse (In this city, during college excursion)
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking (Always! That's what I am doing in Swingers now)
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment (Yes. I am down only on few occasions in life)
42. Had amazing friends (Tough times help you identify your dear frens. Now I have the list)
52. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love (Yep. I am still in)
57. Pretended to be a superhero (Thinks like that ;))
59. Lounged around in bed all day (What big work have you got when you go home these days...sleep, sleep baby sleep for the whole day)
64. Played in the rain (hundreds of time)
84. Performed on stage (Yep)
96. Raised children (Spent long time with all younger kids in my family during their formative years)
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over (not once, 4 times till now)
110. Broken someone's heart (Sad, but yes)
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
146. Dyed your hair (Dyed hair didn't look that bad...so not embarrased much)


What I wanna do:

07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
10. Bungee jumped
18. Touched an iceberg
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
49. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Kissed in the rain (Pretty good one!)
67. Started a business
70. Taken a martial arts class (Planning to join one soon)
128. Had your picture in the newspaper (Hopefully not for bad deeds)
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about (I Wish I get this magic power)
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language (Speaking to someone who is not ready to speak to you is also included in this, right?? :))

PS: Love is truly powerful. Everyone enjoy the moment they know they are in love. Isn't it? Tom cruise funny action in Oprah show says it loudly.



Read more!

5 comments:

gP said...

//07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone //

dude you are in love brother! I wishh u all the best...and those are awesome stuff u have done and wish to do. Wish everything comes true.!

Nirek said...

@Gp,
thanks bro!
Lot of things in list all too romantic and good!

Nirek said...

@SG..
welcome to my blog! Why do you hate a guy who is excited abt his love? I had done this monkey dancing with my frens when i fell in love, when i learnt that my love was accepted. it's such a sweet feeling and excitement, I guess nothing can equate it! not even first kiss! ;)
what do you say?

Jeevan said...

Its a sweet wishes "Kissed in the rain" it will look more romantic.

Had a snowball fight that's a chill play:)

Nirek said...

@J...
thanks bro. btw how did ur love go? u were talking abt some gal took note on you in your latest poem?