03 November, 2006

Welcome Here!

Dear Frenz,

Welcome Here!

I have changed my blog's URL. Please update your bookmarks, blogrolls and RSS feeds.
My new URL is: http://nirek.blogspot.com
My new RSS Feed link: http://nirek.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Why change in Identity?

Remember me talking about annonymity sometime before? This is an attempt towards that. I don't want to lose all your friendships while going annonymous. That's why put a re-direct post in my old URL. I love you all. Wish to see you all in my new blog address too!

Why Nirek?

Some how I fallen in love with this name. This is name of my ex-project manager's kid. Didn't google up to find out the meaning of this name. If you know the meaning and significance of this name, do write back in the comments section.

Lots of Love

Nirek (Satheesh Ram)


Read more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

> I don't want to lose all your friendships while going annonymous.
Why so? Did "somebody" inspire you?

> Nirek?
Sounds like Shrek. Coudn't convince myself to associate this with u.

Nirek said...

@Ran
welcome here!

>>Why so? Did "somebody" inspire you?
innou Nardar kalagam-aa?? ;)

>>Nirek, Shrek
You didn't like it. Koncha naal aguum. after that everyone of you will get use to it

Nirek means superior

Visithra said...

ooohhh so thats y u changed humm k then

Nirek said...

@visit
thanks dear!