24 November, 2006

Weird Me...

For long time, I wanted to write on this weird tag from Visi's blog . Just now, I found time to jot it down. I am supposed to say 4-5 weird things about me. Here it goes....

I love having cold Tropical Iceberg (coffee with icecream from Cafe Coffee day) on chill nights ;)

Blog visitors. The statcounters attract anyone who owns a blog. The statcounter gives you the details of the visitors of your blog, their location, their referral website and some more details. The frequency at which I visit the statcounter page is really odd (May be 10-12 times within a working day). When I get bored, I visit the statcounter page of my blog and take a look at the visitors. Started as curiosity to know my readers, but now become an addiction.
The statcounter gives some jokes to laugh at. For ex, some people got referred to my blog, when they googled for
"Fantasy on Actress Sneha" (Come on, I am not running a po*n site to write about fant*sy stories!)
"new stylish t shirts available in saravana stores" (Doesn't it sound like an oxymoron. Stylish Shirts wont come from Saravana stores. Isn't it?)
"bangalore ajith fans" (Ajith-ku fan tamilnadu-ila irukerathu athigam. ithella bangalore fans venuma??)

Subject of blog: I started this blog to write on my vision and dreams of life. And to blog about the guys who succeeded in the business world and their inspirational success stories. But now my blog has become a diary on my random thoughts. Yet I stick to tagline 'Nurturing Entrepreneurship Dreams' as title of this blog. (Weird ;))

My office is in blood bath now, there is some tense situation here because of planned man power reduction and cost cutting (euphemism for layoffs). But my team and I are working in full swing and full motivation. Looks like we want to finish of this project, as if there are no days left in the world. (weird workaholics!)

I never had big pot belly, but my famous nick name is "Thoppai" (tamil word for it) ;)

For last 4 years, I was trying(!) to be a veggie. Now no more trying, I had become a perfect non-vegeterain. While being veggie,
I had chicken pizza once without having meat pieces( Eating meat is nonveg, but the pizza cooked with chicken is veg. Right??!)
I had mutton soup once without taking the meat pieces (Even though we consider fish as non-veg, but the water in which it stays is still considered to be veggie, right?! I borrowed the same logic for mutton soup also. I even extended this logic for chicken gravy and mutton gravy too)


Read more!

6 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

i know i should not laugh at ppl but..

I had chicken pizza once without having meat pieces( Eating meat is nonveg, but the pizza cooked with chicken is veg. Right??!)

nalla logic!

hahahaha..


=ammu=

Nirek said...

@ammu
ha ha ha....
I have loads of stupid logics like this! :)

Visithra said...

hehehehe nalla logic

actually none r weird - most ppl do all those ;p bah

Nirek said...

@visi
enna appadi sollitanga! I have to dig all my memories to find out these weird stuffs abt me!
che che! :)

Anonymous said...

> we consider fish as non-veg, but the water in which it stays is still considered to be veggie, right?!

Good one.

> Thoppai

Ithu pathi konjam vila vaariya yezhuthunga.

Nirek said...

@Ran
thanks for supporting my logic dude!

and thoppai...
there are no big stories behind that :) Sathish is quite common name in my set (4 were there in that name) and one of my senior in ECE had thoppai as nickname and his name is also sathish, so I was awarded this coveted title.