01 November, 2006

The best of me

I found this tag in Arun's blog. Here is his best list.


The best book - Sam Walton 'Made in America'. Very few book inspires you to do jump in action. I love this book for that magic.
The best blog - All blogs in my blogrolling are THE BEST blogs
The best hangout - Cafe coffee day outlets in India. I love the place and I love their drinks.
The best eatout - Undoubtedly home food. Tasting multiple cuisines in different restaurants never came equal to my home food.
The best hobby - Blogging (Best hobby ever i indulged in. Will recommend to all)


The best TV show ever - Coffee with Suchi (Ofcourse anyshow hosted by suchi will get this place in my list)
The best manager - My first boss Mr.Srini Srinivasan. Tough boss is always best teacher. Isn't it?
The best musician - Illayaraja (Not a fashion statement bro!). His life time achievement is impeccable
The best gang - One of my college gang 'HotDogs'. Freaky guys living only for fun. :)
The best drink - Coffee day Frappes (Yummmmmmmmmmy)

The best quote - 'Life is to live, to love, to learn and to leave a legacy'
The best kid - My niece Harini :)
The best poem - My friend Reddy's
The best dancer - My dance school instructor Mr.Mahesh. He dances all genre of dance with ease and a distinct body language change. Wow!
The best actor - Illaya thalapathi 'Vijay'. I am die hard fan of him.
The best vehicle - In bikes, Bajaj Pulsar. In saloons, Honda Civic. In sedan, BMW 7 series.

The best scene in a movie
From Anbe sivam movie. After a train accident, heros save a kid and were rushing to hospital in ambulance. But the kid succumbed to injury in midway. Madhavan would be breaking down on thinking the life's extremity. Then the dialogues uttered by Kamal explains life's philosphy in laymen terms. Wow!


This one is for fun. Here are celeberity look alikes of me. Thanks visi for the link!



Read more!

11 comments:

Jeevan said...

Your tag is Best'u kanna Best. Except me you r the first person in the blog i read is a Vijay Fan!! In bikes my favorite is Hero Honda CBZ esp. the one which my uncle had.

Nirek said...

@jeevan
wow. one more vijay fun. Vijay is next superstar, what do you say?

tulipspeaks said...

vijay fan???

hmm.. naa onnum solere mathiri ille :P


btwn, im a coffee lover too :)) can't live without it and i tend to make my own mixing with other beverages and end up with my own signature coffee! ithe eppadi iruke!! (rajini style)


=ammu=

tulipspeaks said...

aha. ithe ippo thaan notice pannen. 56% shahid??? hmm.. ithelam too much thaane?

=ammu=

Nirek said...

@ammu
>>shahid..
ennakey athu surprise result. I gave lot of photos to that site, only this result was worth braggin! athan ha ha ha :)

>>vijay fan
chancey illa...vijay enge thalai!

>>coffee,,
cho chweet. I hope you will invite me for a coffee someday

Visithra said...

u n bro would make good friendz hes a vijay fan too

ahhh whose linus? - u didnt get anyone uninteresting or ur not showing us ? ;p

Nirek said...

@visi.
who is that bro u talked abt? Jeevan right?!

linus trovalds is father of linux!

R Girls said...

Hey first of all ur blog template looks good.I love this film anbe sivam. Movies like that are the facts. yesterday i was watching Forrest Gump and one thing for sure can be learnt. People who does good does it without thinking and only very few are meant for it.

Nirek said...

@barbie
welcome back here dear buddy! its been long time since met you here!

thanks for the template. I love blogger for allowsing us to play creative with our templates

kamal's anbe sivam will have a place in legendary movies list. I haven't seen that forest gump movie, will watch it when get chance!

Jeevan said...

Superstar is one and only Rajinikanth, no one can fill that place. Our Vijay is Ilaiya Thalapathi, like Rajini he has his own place in the Film World. Vijay vazhi thani vazhi, aathu!!

Nirek said...

@jeevan
ya, no one can fill in superstar place. but someone has to come to that position right?
rajini feels better in giving away his mantle to vijay only!
thats better for all of vijay fans liks us!