29 November, 2006

Songs, songs and more songs....

This post is all about songs. My comments are embedded along with those videos. If you have bandwdith limitation while accessing internet, please skip this post :)

The 'yakkai thiri' song from Ayutha Ezuthu is a peppy one. This song is there in my new walkman, ever since I bought it. Never got cloyed with this. Lyrics are too poetical and occasionally songs come with poetical tamil lyrics like this. Yet, I could never able to understand the lyrics of the piece sung by the chorus group. It goes like this 'Thodava padava....' but don't know what are those words and what it's meaning..

The 'mathi yosi' song from Boys.
I love this song for peppy rhythm & music and for my favorite actors Siddharth and Harini.
I didn't like the accent of singers. I couldn't understand the lyrics in the past because of the crazy accent. I thought the first line of the song is 'What do you say?'. Later only I realised that they are singing about 'Mathi Yosi' (think differently). Booo!

The 'Pehla Nasha' song.
I love this song for potraying the ecstastic feeling of those who fall in love. Lyrics are great, take a look at it here.
Pehla Nasha Pehla khumaar
Naya Pyar hai, Naya Intezzar...

The 'chup chup ke' song from Bunty Aur Bubli. I am looking for english translation of this song's lyrics. Curious to know its meaning. Kiss and romance in this song are too hot ;) Hindi Lyrics is here.

The 'Tere Bin' song by Atif Aslam. Couldn't understand the lyrics either, but liked it somehow. May be melancholy in the song attracts me. Dunno!? This has the distinct touch of Himesh Reshamaiya (And I hate this indi rock star and his cap! boooh) ;) Lyrics here

'It must have been love' by Roxette.

Lay a whisper on my pillow,
leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely,
there's air of silence in the bedroom
and all around
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.


Read more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for dropping by! :)

Nirek said...

@sg!
thanks buddy :)
Hope my invitation for ur engagement anniversary is on the way!

Jeevan said...

SaReGaMa from boys is my favorite songs. The lights, sounds and the settings are wonderful. Videos are very nice bro:)

Nirek said...

@jeevan
thanks bro. welcome back!