07 September, 2006

How anonymity in blog world helps?

Savage Chickens - AnonymousI never tried to maintain an anonymous identity in blog world or in the internet, but had seen lot of  friends write blogs in anonymous identity. For long time, I could not relate to that necessity. But now I started to feel that I may even need an anonymous identity to talk more freely in blogosphere. “This post is banned/removed/discontinued for my friends” Did this message in my blog perplex you before? That is direct correlation with the subject matter of the post. The subject in those posts is people around me, and those who know me can relate to those friends. People accept if I speak positive about them, but criticize if I speak something in negative tone.

 

I don’t want to run away from those criticisms and I don’t want to hide my feelings too. The possible solution would be an anonymous identity. So don’t be surprised if I discontinue this blog and start writing in a new identity. In some sense, the subject matter can be related to cartoonists and political column writers in magazine. Politicians are one crew of people who don't accept to criticisms so easily and they are most criticized also. An anonymous critique can write better than anyone on the functionality of the organization/government. In those cases, the meaning of the words written is important than the person who uttered it.


Read more!

2 comments:

Ram said...

What happened Satu? Got a mirattal fone call from some one :)

Nirek said...

@Ram...
Ohh :) Lovely
Not at all mirrtal call and all.... but felt the need to speak in anonymous mode yaar.