11 September, 2006

Weekend on Rocks!

On sunday, me and my friends went on an adventure outing at Ramnagaram near Bangalore. The program was organised by Thimmaya adventure academy. Event had rock climbing, obstacle river crossing and river rafting. check out the action on photos below:
 

[+] September 11. In remembrance of all those lost lifes on this fateful day and in the war followed this. September 11 is clouded with pains, tears and a lot of controversies. John's account on what happened to him on september11, 2001 is the best one ever I had read regarding this. Link


Read more!

6 comments:

John Burkholder said...

First, thank you for the link.

Second, What a great way to spend the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gokka Makka! How did u guys gettogther? I remember the faces from CIT.

U continue to rock! (considering ur 2 posts on rock/ing >:)

I have lot of things to catch up!!

Nirek said...

@john...
wow. thats was a wonderful weeekend for us. I am still in the hangover of the rock climbing :)

Nirek said...

@RanjHith
this is one gang of CITians of my year da. all guys are in bangalore only. Good that we had chance for gettogether after realllly long time.

rocking...yep dude. Trying to keep my life active and enjoyable as much. howz life there? whats special?

Redi said...

Man..It was great to see all them again. You sure are rocking.

Nirek said...

@redi,
yep it was wonderful weekend for all of us, full of nakkals, kindals. howz life there? when r u coming to india and for ur marriage?