09 September, 2006

Bangalore is Rockin! dude

Bangalore is rocking dude! “. Heard this statement, kind of overheard this statement all through the years. It becomes a cliché. Finally I got a chance to enjoy this facet of Bangalore . Yep, I went for a rocking Friday night party along with my office friends. The party was on Zero G, hosted by my company for the celebration on one year of operations in India . Hurray, it was a wonderful night filled with fun, frolic, chats, foam dance and fashion ramp

 


Read more!

3 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

:o I missed couple of ur posts some how...
Anyways suchi frend ;) Hm kalakking :P

Nirek said...

@kinii,
welcome to my blog dude!
hope u too had a great time in party!

Nirek said...

@pon.
thanks dear. forget to tell, that was my party experience! enjoyed a lot