27 September, 2006

Happy Birthday Ghost!

  1. September 28th is Ghost Particle's Birthday. Many more happy returns of the day bro. Wish you a lovely day and wonderful birthday bash! What's there in your wish list? Hope you get all of them on your day
  2. While talking about the gifts, I am remembering my unfulfilled promise cum gift to my brother. My brother is in his early teens, generation-X guy. He lays his hands on all hot fashion gizmos. The latest in his wish list in the game box- Play station 3. I am not a game freak, so never liked these PS boxes. But I loved the kind of reality and fast action sequences produced by them. The main problem of playing PS with teen experts is "whatever you try to do, you will finally definitely end up with failures". The conventional wisdom of elders beating young can never hold good for play station and computer games. Watch few of those actions on Play station 3 in its advertisement here.



Read more!

2 comments:

gP said...

thanx bro...thanx for remembering...its always everyone else remmebers my bday, and I AM LATE to wish everyones elses bday.

BUt I have everyone in my heart, all the time.

Thank you, and lets see the future together!

Nirek said...

@Gp,
Yo buddy....hope you have loads of fun on your day!