04 September, 2006

The Nomad's Checklist Tag

Gp, wrote his wishlist for the future here. Looked like an interesting tag, Here is my wishlist for near future.
  1. Want to buy a car- a little cute black santro zing for now. Later Honda city
  2. Get a laptop and restrict all these internet related stuffs to that. And concentrate more on work in office
  3. Change my wadrobe. Definitely can't change my physical look (I know how smart I am :)) so wanted to change my wadrobe to make me look more kewl and smart
  4. Plan my day and execute it as per plan
  5. Get back my lost frenship with my best buddy of life. You know who!
  6. Came a long way from reserved small-town guy to freaky bangalorean. ;) Wish to be sweet chatterbox after this
  7. Want to have a trip in all weekends. Hurray I am going to Ramnagaram adventure trip along with my college mates in this weekend
  8. Learn to walk slow :) I just dont inherit big ears from MK Gandhi and his walking swiftness too.
  9. Rejoin dance class.
  10. Get more friends and get to be develop more best friends. All along, I try to be independent even inmidst of gang of frens, now paradigm change- want more to be with friends
  11. See Rang De Basanti movie. I somehow missed it man. Just citibank reminded my wish today by gifting me the audio cd of this movie.
  12. Develop thinktank on the new ventures and innovations with friends
  13. Plan atleast a bit for my future
  14. Read few good non-fiction books. List- will come later
  15. Trip to this god-own-little-home
  16. Trip to singapore and mauritius.
  17. Meet and have a talk with this guy who acquired my company recently
  18. Travel and enjoy life like this gal

 


Read more!

6 comments:

gP said...

hey satu!

Cool list man. now...its cool that u took this up. I hope everything comes true for you, especially...no 5!

And I want to do no -12 with you...info me buddy.

Nirek said...

yeah....I have a strong belief that it comes alive whatever i write in blog. Earlier i talked abt my wishlist for 2006, I could able to buy that mobile....
No-12 thinktank....lets evolve that positive spirit in blog world...
will write soon!

Ram said...

Satu,
Gud list bro. how did u miss RDB? go get a DVD and watch it imme. It deserves to be seen. The new template looks gud

Nirek said...

@Ram...
thanks bro for the comments on template! I was just hoping to make my blog more readable, black background seem to be causing irritation in eyes while reading it seems. so increased font size and white background now..

Will definitely see that movie Ram!

Agoglife said...

good template bro.. anyways, this one was a nice read, a whole YOU in some 15 sentences.. Am also another no.12 shooter with you!!

Nirek said...

@arun,
yep, i always count you in thinktank series discussion on my blog!
thanks again for the template...and these 15 are just wishes for short time...
my big vision is always there in my profile in blog!