25 March, 2006

The Telegram Tag From Gp.

Inspired by Gp's thig blogpost
Sitting in office on saturdays is last thing I want to do. After heavy lunch, with very less work pressure on the head, Now it is time for creativity. Here is catchy tag from Gp with simple instructions. Frame short term sentences like yester years telegram which could bring huge laugh/ little smile/ or atleast grin in reader's face. ;)
 
My take on the tag:
- I loved her. Irony. I married her. ;)
- Laloo become family planning minister. qualifiation. 9 kids
- Minister instructed house guard. Be alert. Robber may barge in.
- I never seen my movies by Ultimate Star Ajith. (Neither do we)
 


Read more!

2 comments:

gP said...

bahahahahahah! now you wrote funny ones...mines not funny at all...

Nirek said...

@gp..thanks bro. how there?