13 March, 2006

Miles to go before I sleep

http://www.frw.ca/albums/Vision-and-Objectives/The_woods_are_lovely_dark_and_deep_But_I_have_promises_to_keep_And_miles_to_go_before_I_sleep_And_miles_to_go_before_I_sleep_Robert_Frost_3700_IMG0011.jpg

My dear frens Gp and Kart are relocating for their career. Best wishes and Congrats to both of you folks.  Wish your career move gives  you new experiences and opens up whole new world to you. Dont go away from blog world for long time. Come back soon, till then we all will miss you both.

I love to quote lovely lines of Robert Frost which talks about all about those parting moments!

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
....
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

[+] Congrats to Ghost Particle -Gp2006- on his new career. Wish you find your new job interesting and fulfilling. Wish you have internet in your new place too and come back to Blog world soon. Till then, we will definitely miss you Gp.

[+] Congrats Kart on your career move to God's own country. Dont go away from blogging for long time. Come back to Blogworld with your niche creative posts.

 


Read more!

1 comments:

Nirek said...

@kart...Dei, I am not the only one audience for your post da. Your blog is read by a lot and lots of people around the world. see your web stat counter. thats tells you the story.
I looooooooove this poem macha..... romba senti poem, but with lovely phrases.
best wishes on your move. call me when u find time. I dont have your number.... mail me the same.