15 December, 2006

Why do we fall in love?

I had a love break recently. Then it was my friend's turn. I doubt whether anyone left in this world who didn't undergo this pain of missing his/her love. Love and girl is always mystery for a guy. right?! There were always mixed feelings coming from english pop world. Here are few reactions:

Robbie Williams in 'Something Stupid' claims it a stupidity to say 'I love you'

I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you

Ofcourse the famous pathos from Bryan Adams in 'Please Forgive me'. I know a friend of mine (gal) who hates Bryan adams for singing this song. This song may sound great, but I felt sorry for him.

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss and
It's gettin' better baby
No one can better this
I'm still hold on and you're still the one
The first time our eyes met it's the same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me

Next, it is a pure aggression from NSync in 'Bye Bye Bye'

Hi, I'm doin' this tonight,
You're probably gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey baby come on,
I loved you endlessly,
When you weren't there for me.
So now it's time to leave and make it alone
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...


Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
It might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye



Read more!

15 comments:

John Burkholder said...

OK...let me try using a brand new google account!

Ramakrishna...worked with him and someone accidentally called me him one time. I actually know quite a lot of Indian people. They are a pleasure to work with and very dedicated to their job.

Namaste!

John Burkholder said...

YEAH!...OK, I figured it out. When you switch to Beta, it will associate to your google account. If you haven't switched, you aren't a valid account and it will kick you. Basically, it is a "get on the bus" scenario.

Alex said...

Love is so very simple. We make it seem so very complex.

PS I blogged about this earlier.

Nirek said...

@john

wow. thats interesting feedback about Indians. Ya, what you said about Indians are true. Indians are more career oriented.

Dhanayavad!

And good to see you moving to beta blogger soon!

@alex
dude, I will look into the old post of urs....can u give me the link.

Jeevan said...

The Lyrics are nice, i liked the 1st and last.

Marutham said...

//I had a love break recently.// Am sorry....
Hope u get alright soon. :) Cheer up!!
Well, nice post!! Dont worry abt t past- keep moving... and keep rocking.... :)
Lyrics...HMM>>>>
CHEER UP Satu

Marutham said...

But,
"I love you" This is a very delicate & sensitive sentence & yet so lovely- when it is sent from t correct Transmitter to the correct reciever... :)
One should be carefull- if the siganl is sent/recieved from the one it is supposed to recieve.
Hope people do not mis use this...
And buddy!!,You cheer up- ok?

Nirek said...

@jeevan
thanks bro. Yep the second song is pathetic. I too dont like the lyrics. Too bad for a guy to go behind a girl trying to please her, right??!

you liked the last lyrics. is it? that too badly pitched against girls. Bad to blame girls like that, right?!

@marutham
thanks dear. thanks for lovely support! I am nearly out of depression these days! You would have seen some melancholy in my posts for long time, but certainly not these days. right? when i posted this blogpost, I didn't have depression for sure. It was more of analysing what happens and how people react to love and heart breaks!

Nirek said...

@marutham
you explanation with that transceivers tells you - you are an electronics and communication engr. ain't you?

Anonymous said...

Free ya vudunga thalae, u know life is abt ups & downs. There isn't gain/loss. May u be blessed with a more loving & lovable girl. Cheers.

Marutham said...

Aha...
Yes :D --ECE!! U r a genuis.. ;)

And, am glad u r out of it.... ANd it is great a feeling to analyse like this- abt things that made u upset..and hey, now u laugh at them..for they will not see u again in deprsn..
PS: I was so dumb i thot i have blogrolled u so many ages ago & only today noticed Nirek is not in the list some mistake- i rembr having blogrolled u. But today i have rolled this NIREK url.. :)

Visithra said...

i love that bryan adams songs

humm life is like that some ppl end up in ur life to help u at that juncture of ur life but while ur journey moves on they stop travelling with ya - take care

Nirek said...

@ran
thanks bro for the wishes. cheers

@marutham
thanks for the blogrolling link. My old url would have been there in the blogroll!

@visi
that's matured talk. dunno what's correct or what's wrong in my love till today. I wish to take all things in optimistic way for sure.
thanks dear

LiveMyDreams said...

pain N happiness are two faces of love... One who can forgive N forget will be happy :)

I wish u would be always happy bro..
And good contrasting songs u got in there....

Nirek said...

@madan
thanks bro. Me trying my best to be happy forever! need of the hour is - I should concentrate on my aim in life. Life is too short to spend on pains. I forgive everyone, can't forget anyone ;)
best wishes for you too!