05 December, 2006

Vijay!

I am a diehard fan of Actor Vijay. I never had an affinity towards gold chain till I saw him wearing one in Kushi movie. In my subsequent vacation in home, I was nagging my mom to gift me one gold chain like that. I was wearing it for long time, but never could sustain my love for it. Now it should be happily sleeping in some bank locker ;) He didn't have a magical start in his film career, and never got my attention till 4-5 movies. Later, there were some magical hits which added more fans to him Viz Kathalaku Mariyathai, poove unakaga... He dances with ease which won him many accolades, once Farah Khan wondered about his dancing style. His dressing sense is quite different, sobre dresses, yet will have a style element embedded in them. Till now, my wardrobe has some inspiration cues taken from him.

Though a great fan of him, I am not crazy to see his stupid boring movies. I am not the first-day-first-show style fan. I will go with review from friends. Tamil tinseltown always needs two polarities to keep its business brimming. Earlier it was MGR-Sivaji, Rajini-Kamal, now Vijay- ?. If you take a look at the user messages displayed at bottom of screen in Sun Music telecast, there is always war of words between Vijay's and Ajith's fans. Can't stop laughing on seeing some sms-es like this:

"Thalai Ajith, Good Morning"
"Ajith than tamil movie-nu thalai"
"Vijay is next super star"
"Ajith than adutha kamal"......

Here are two classical melodies from Vijay:


Read more!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea. I keep wondering on how there are so many Ajit fans in TN! Eventhough he had no hits but had quite regular releases. The last movie I saw of him was ParamaSivam - ParamaBoreu ippa!

Nirek said...

@ran,
u saw varalaru....crazy movie yaar. padam pathitu ore headache! yet still people call him thalai! yucky!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... Vijay fan...Hm :P

Seri seri..Nalla iruntha seri.. :P

Nirek said...

@pon
I know u r Ajith fan. But this post is certainly not to infuriate Ajith's fan. :)

appuram neenga vazhakama sunday than vanthu comment pannuvinga, intha varam tuesdaya vanthu asathitinga! thank you!

tulipspeaks said...

Gilli mathiri varuma? ;)


=ammu=

Nirek said...

@ammu
Ghilli superb padam! chance illey...ghilli mathiri yarum varamudiyathu!

John Burkholder said...

How come his pants didn't get dirty when he fell to the ground? How do I get pants like that?

The song sounds a lot like an Irish dancing song. I have no idea what he is saying though...could be a death march for all I know.

Nirek said...

@John

>>How do I get pants like that?
You gotto be a movie hero in India to get some magic like that. :) Just kidding John. That was some illogical sequence in the movie world.

>>have no idea what he is saying
He is talking about his girl, he is narrating how beautiful the girl is. Lyrics are poetical. I will add the English translation also, if i find somewhere.

>>could be a death march for all I know.
Definitely No... :)

Ram said...

Satu,
Vijai fan aa. he he he. I dont like him till Gilli, but after that he changed the way he comes in movies( i ll never say act).
Now i like his dance esp the grace in his face while doing complex steps, he dances better than the choreos behind him. but his movies suck.

Jeevan said...

Even my uncle who was a big fan of vijay some time back brought that chain! he thought he looks like vijay. In sentiment scenes vijay acts well, i too feel when he cry inside the bathroom in Thullatha Manamum Thullum when his mom died and the cilmax of Love-today.

Nirek said...

@Ram
ya, There is big face lift for Vijay after Ghilli. dance super-ila!

@jeevan
nalla azathinana enna? i didn't like that scene