21 December, 2006

Where did my money go?

Indian equity market is very volatile these days. FIIs and Mutual funds are playing high number game in markets. The sensex and Nifty fluctuates in high percentages daily. There are still very little room left for small investors in equity market now. I had a virtual investments for one lakh INR on few sensex large market capitalisation companies from April 2006.

Wanna see their returns now?

(click on the image to see the details). All are in red and negative returns except for few banks and Reliance Industries stock!
Man....where did my money go?


Read more!

9 comments:

Jeevan said...

Once i too follow the sensex eveyday, but now days just knowing the increase and decease of Sensex & Nifty in TV.

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Nirek, Season greetings
and best wishes coming back to you

Anonymous said...

Where do u keep ur portfolio? April was the time when every stock touched its 52 week high. I entered in May, now its ~+19%! >:O)

tulipspeaks said...

ish.. for once i tot u lost ur money or wht.. :)


=ammu=

Nirek said...

@jeevan
sensex is taking roller coaster ride these days.
Avvai shanmugi padam pathingala. athulla delhi ganesh-a ellarom theliyavachu theliyavachu adipangaley, athu mathiri sensex daily adi vanguthu ;)

@quasar
welcome here. thanks a lot

@Ran
wow. thats impressive returns dude. this is virtual investment, I never been into stock trading directly. where do u keep ur profile now?

@ammu
hi dear... it is just a virtual investment.

Anonymous said...

My DEMAT is in 5paisa & my portfolio is in MoneyControl.

Nirek said...

@Ran
thanks bro. I will explore these options after xmas break.
hv a great xmas!

Anonymous said...

> hv a great xmas!

Thanks. Yes it is an "x" mas! (x - something unknown) I'll enjoy my holiday.

smiley said...

i do a bit of stock trading, real ones and have been doing ok. i usually buy stocks of distressed companies. some flopped while about 75% of them have more than doubled :)