20 February, 2007

Miney Mine!

Tagged by Mystic Rose. This post is little big, hope you have enough patience to skim through it.

TEN FAVORITES:

Colors: skyblue, black, white
Food: fish-e-terian foods!
Month: May (vacation time and ofcourse my birthday falls in this legendary month)
Songs: refer songs label in my blog's right column. My fav songs list is biggggggggggggggggg.
Movie: Anbe sivam, Alaipayuthey
Sport: Football, Badminton
Season: Winter
Day Of the week: Sunday (its day for me, Nirek and myself)
Ice Cream Flavor: Butterscotch
Time of Day: Early morning city with chirping sound of birds around you is bliss

EIGHT CURRENTS

Mood: relaxed and casual (this is my default state)
Taste: chocos (munched lot of chocos in morning today)
getup: casual wears, black t-shirt with blue jean, black sneakers
music: Enjoying sound from ambience
book: Writer sujatha's science fiction story collection.
pic on desktop: Blue gradient picture with a mercury bubble in right bottom corner
longing for: ride in outer ring road to commute to my new office
weather: Moderate, getting heated up

SIX FIRSTS

memory: childhood vacations
fav food: potato
Pet: Nope, as of now. I want to have a pet dog once I get settled into my home. I am a vagabond now
drink: Red Wine. (tasted just few months back- now I love wine to anyother drink)
Cigarette: Took a puff once. (Becosof my friend, he told me that that cigarette smells and tastes like Vicks vaporub. So took a puff out of my curiosity)
Movie: Don't remember, probably some Rajini movie. There was an item girl called silk smitha in Tamil tinseltown before. I was a big time fan of her during my early childhoods as told by my parents ;)

SIX LASTS

Cigarette: the first one
Drink: a large of chinese wine (though called wine, it's alcohol in raw form, 50% v/v)
Car ride: In native town, thats when I banged the car into the bus in the front ;) me-a bad driver)
Movie seen: Traffic signal with my dear friend
Phone Call: few minutes before to my dear friend
Last Book Read: Fast boat to Shanghai.

HAVE YOU EVER

Broken the Law: If you include traffic rules in that, Yes, many-a-times. I am notorious pedestrian path biker :)
Been Arrested: Nope.
Been on TV: In CCTV during college days, it was telecast of our meeting.
Lied: Yep, professional lies
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yet to get tempted so badly
have i ever been kissed by someone whom you dont know? Yep, during childhood

THE FIVE THINGS YOU

You're Wearing: blue jean, black t-shirt, black sneakers
You've Done Today: Went for jogging in morning, sitting in office now
You Can Hear Right Now: the sound from coffee vending machine in my office
You Can't Live Without: my family, my friends and my dear bike.
You Do When You're Bored: bury my face in my book collection. I have enough books to take away my time

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY

the koramangala park for jogging, the petrol bunk, ATM counter and now in office

THREE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

Well, it's not just three. Six of my dear friends (Ga, Sh, Me, Ki, Ve, Ka) and my dear lovely cousin in US of A.

TWO CHOICES

my enthusiam and optimism towards work
my life

ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

That's summarises title of my blog! I want to leave a legacy behind my death. I want to be seen a guy who brougt a welcome change in lives of 1000 people around me

.

Huuuuuuuuhhh!. This tag has fairly easy questions, so I could complete it with ease. If you like this, you are most welcome to tag yourself.


Read more!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

//Cigarette: Took a puff once. (Becosof my friend, he told me that that cigarette smells and tastes like Vicks vaporub. So took a puff out of my curiosity)
//

Oh is it? Thanks for the info. Very helpful for da agreement ;)

Anonymous said...

> Ice Cream Flavor: Butterscotch

Mee too!

> Becosof my friend, he told me that that cigarette smells and tastes like Vicks vaporub.

So you got fooled by that? >:O)

> I was a big time fan of her during my early childhoods

Chinna vayasu laeirindha? Kizhinjuthu pozhapu! >:OP

> Lied: Yep, professional lies

Hehehe!

tulipspeaks said...

nowadays i got scared everytime i c the word "tag"

kekekeke


=ammu=

Jeevan said...

An informative tag about you!! i also have been tag by the same. silk was not only an glamor item girl, she acts good know, but its bad she passed soon.

The Liked your one thing beforeu die!!

Mystic Rose said...

hey..so soon! thanks for doing that. and yes, it was instersting enough for me to read the whole thing.

wine? hmmmmm. not too much i hope.
i love the summers here, becos the whole year round is too cold otherwise, there's thunderstorms and the ocean..:) yep, in india i would prob prefer winters, but still summers were vacation time so..:))

thats a wonderful objective to have..to make a difference to people's lives...

Appy life indeed, Nirek!

Nirek said...

@thooya
naan en vayale keduren! che che...bad did i tell that i took cigarette once. chance illey. irukavey irugathu da. I am a good boy, how can i smoke a cigarette ;)

Innum I am binded by gentleman-woman agreement

@Ran

>>Chinna vayasu laeirindha? Kizhinjuthu pozhapu!

:) he he he

@ammu
Even me too get scared by tags dear. nalla velley, this tag was very easy.

@jeevz
Thanks bro. Will wait to see ur blog post soon!

@mystic
thanks dear for tagging me. Its was lovely tag. and am happy tgat u enjoyed reading it too as much as i enjoyed writing it

Keshi said...

u like fish? Me too :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

//@thooya
naan en vayale keduren! che che...bad did i tell that i took cigarette once. chance illey. irukavey irugathu da. I am a good boy, how can i smoke a cigarette ;)

Innum I am binded by gentleman-woman agreement//

Ithai thaan "Vithi" endru solluwanga.. hehehehhe

Praveen R. said...

hey dude..im back!!

Nirek said...

@keshi
hi dear. I am seeing u here after loong time. Fish is the best non vegetarian food ever. Its good in taste as well for health

@Thooya
next time, I will write my blogpost with a magical ink. (that will hide some important info abt me from your eyes)
idea nalla irukka??!

@Praveen
welcome back dear. I saw ur posts today morning. comments there

radiantbear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.