27 May, 2006

Long time, no tag. So here is one

Pon tagged me with this quiz. I love tags because it gives an easy topic to write on interestingly. I was filling this tag from my office cubicle, thats reference to the place in the questions.
 
  • Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4. Ans. You gonna hit me after reading this answer. I grabbed an e-book. "ARM11 Technical reference manual", that line unfortunately belong to contents column, so here it goes "Figure 2-16 SEV instruction format in Thumb ............................................................................ 2-45"
  • Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air? Ans. my cubicle's white board
  • What is the last thing you watched on TV? Ans. Legally blond 2 movie in star movies
  • Without looking, guess what time it is? Ans. 5.15
  • Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? Ans. 5.19
  • With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Ans. "frens voice in my cell phone"
  • When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Ans. Today morning, I came to my CAT class
  • Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Ans. lot of freshers face who came to interview in my company today. Hey today we are working to conduct interviews for freshers for our team, poor fellows are waiting to get interviewed ;)
  • What are you wearing? Ans. Westside casual shirt and weekender blue jean
  • When did you last laugh? Ans. After taking interview, we laugh at the mistakes people commit during the interview. This time a guy who came for the interview was asked about what is a PCM signal? this intelligent candidate dont know the answer, so he started off saying "I like to think a lot, let me start from huffman coding"!!!! bad way to manage not saying i dont know, isnt it?
  • What is on the walls of the room you are in? Ans. "My Fair Lady" cinema poster
  • Seen anything weird lately? Ans. all veg/non-veg starters in thailand restaurant looks like same to me. I think they just call same thing in different name to fill up the menu. weird.
  • What do you think of this quiz? Ans. teasing intelligence ;)
  • What is the last film you saw? Ans. 36 china town in theatres with my dear fren
  • If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? Ans.Buy a beautiful bungalow in koramangala, bangalore. All are architectural classic pieces here.
  • Tell me something about you that I dunno Ans. Really, I am a good guy.
  • If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Ans. seed good thoughts to all politicians in India and make them naive
  • Do u like to Dance Ans. Wow....love to dance
  • Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Ans. Neha ( I have a craze for this name for looong time)
  • Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call her? Ans. leave the choice to my gal.
  • Would you ever consider living abroad? Ans. yes  to travelling abroad, but definite no to living abroad. its really sick to be away from my dear ones. I will live with dears in India and succeed in life.
  • What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Ans. God: "Come on son, I will retire now" ;)
 
 


Read more!

8 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
First here :D And tag was a gud read :) 'Neha' Y tht name ;) ????
Nice answer for PCM signal :))

Nirek said...

@pon, I love 'neha' name becos of my earlier crushes.... ;)
thanks for the tag yaar!

gP said...

hahahah! the God one is superb!

Btw...pon...please gimme a few days to do the tag.,..and keep on reminding me!

Nirek said...

@gp, thanks bro.
btw u left message for pon in my blog by mistake.... ;)

gP said...

yes...it was for he :P

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Satu
Nenachen ;)

@ GP,
He????? :O She... :|

Nirek said...

@pon....crushes are good thing to happen in life. I wish to write abt my autograph-type memories... will try later
and it is she, typo by GP...

R Girls said...

hey lets come to matter.. mail me on tips on CAT exams. I am gonna give GMAt..but in 1 months time..So quick and fast help pls