04 May, 2006

Larger than life

I wish I could write often in my blog. But life seems to be sailing smoothly, nothing special happening right here. Get up early in the morning, go for CAT classes (if there), reach office  early in the morning, go to dance class in the evening, practice for CAT and fall into bed damn tired and enjoy dreams . I love reaching office early in morning and I found 3 advantages: you are off the prime time bangalore traffic, you get plenty of time to plan your day and work at your pace and ofocurse he-is-a-good-and-sincere-worker image from your colleagues ;).
 
In dance class, just completed crash course on different Jazz styles and moving on to next crash course on Jiving, it's also a form of salsa. As a first time dancer, I dont have any big expectation of perfecting dance styles, picking up whatever comes my way. But my dance movements are funny at some part of the song, I still wonder how my dance master could able to appreciate me without a laugh. Btw, I may be performing onstage on the annual showdown of swingers dance school towards may end. I am part of the 50 member crew who gonna dance for a potpourri of songs.
 
I am still wondering,if life of a common man is so mundane and normal without anything special happening often, how these guys in movie alone manage to make such lovely stories on somebody's life. Its awesome to look at larger-than-life images of celeberities. In a  typical love story, within 10 minutes of the story start, the hero would have met his gal. In a typical soap operas, within 10 minutes of the story start, the heroine's mom would have wasted 10 litres of tear glands. In a typical bond movie, within 10 minutes of the story start, James bond would have been put on the mission to nail the villain in some antartica style island. I still dunno when that 10th minute of my story will come.
 


Read more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will join SWINGERs in a month or two !

Nirek said...

@jayan. welcome da! will be there in professional jazz trng batch