29 June, 2007

Windows Live Writer Rocks!!

I am evaluating windows live writer tool as my blog offline editor.  So far so good.....hope my search for good blog offline editor ends with this tool. It has all features necessary for blog writing and it's flexible too. And don't get bugged by random subjects in this post.

 

This image is from my sitemeter stats page.  Just missing visitors from Africa and Antarctica!! ;)

This is one more colorful image from sitemeter showing visitors from different countries.

 

And iPhone fever grips the world these days! And here is a breaking news. iPhone out before the official launch date....Can't believe. check here!

 

And what else,

I wanted to write in tamil for long time. I found one useful tool (www.baraha.com) barahapad.  I can type offline in the pad and copy those into live writer. Rocks!!

sentimental first start in tamil typing with thirukural! ;)

அகர முதல எழுத்தெல்லாம் ஆதி
பகவன் முதற்றே உலகு

(Thanks Ranjhith for instant feedback on tamil fonts. I pasted this as Text unicode. Hope it works!)


Read more!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tamil text isn't visible to me. Probably because the tool which you used didn't use unicode std which is kinda universal.

Use this: http://thamizha.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=3&lid=3
or http://tamilkey.mozdev.org/ with Firefox.