11 December, 2005

Yep, The World does revolve around me!

Have you ever listened to larger-than-life egos on our Politicians and GodMen. [+] Saddam plan to kill my dear dad- says Bush Jr. So lemme take revenge on him and save Iraq. [+] Bihar has bright future only if me and wife dons the goverment mantle - By our beloved Laloo ji [+] Tsunami attacked tamilnadu, cause Jaya arrested me in falsification case! By kanchi seer. [+] In my dream, God has asked me to kill saddam and save Iraqis from anarchy - By who else? our Bush Jr. [+] I have key to Mokshaa. Worship me and my wife and pay Rs.25000 donation, I will take you to heaven after your death. I Will grant you Mokshaa if you worship me! - By our dear Kalki baghavan. hahaha... As a matter of fact, The world does revolve around this ego!


Read more!

3 comments:

Arunkumar Ayyavu said...

Comment by Kanchi Seer is a comedy. :)

gP said...

Its a big sick crazy sucky world that we live in!

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

The war on Iraq was a lie as you all know to the Americans. he just wanted to finish his personal vendatta that was hiding in him and was passed on by his dad. What a shame. Poking your nose and lying to your own people about the reason why your nose is poked into Iraq.