16 December, 2005

What Motivates Me?

Human is the only creature who can think about himself and his thoughts. He can sit away from his thoughts and visualize whats happening around him. I love doing self-introspection. This 'what motivates me?' strike me when i went for walking with my uncle today morning. The main paradigm which i give consider important is " Independence". In nutshell, big responsibility, freedom to execute and made responsible for big action motivates me. When others believe me i can do that work, I really rise to the occasion.

During college days, when everybody believed that I could conduct 'Harmony' (my college's inter-college cultural meet), I was very happy. Indeed till then, i was never in foreground for any organising club activities. Just belief made the magic then. The other incident which is still green in my memory is leading a full length project in this co here. My manager believed me that I could lead the whole implementation, that really kindled me to perform. Different people has different breaking edge, basically all can perform anything in this world. Its time and identifying your strength does the magic and show you your true potential! Gung-Ho!

Feel free to share your motivation tipping point!


Read more!

1 comments:

gP said...

true...we just need that one day one time break then were good for life. Must get people to trust us, then our work must compliment the trust.