22 November, 2005

Bleak chance in CAT!

Excited to see answer keys given by T.I.M.E today evening. My revised scores as per this key is quans 7 // Verbal 16.67 // DI 16.67 Total 40.33

But my scores as per IMS answer key still stands same Quans 7 // Verbal 4 // DI 16.67 Total 27.67

Dunno what to comment about this discrepancy?!! Verbal section was tricky this time, that even answer keys produced by 2 centres are not consistent.....What will be my final score? Today i have slight hope of CAT!


Read more!

7 comments:

gP said...

You do good. Dont worry. I pray for the best.


Its been raining here too...since last week...non-stop. But not very heavy.

Nirek said...

Thanx GP!
I wish to see official scores asap!

and for other frens, I will pray for your great CAT score!

Adaengappa !! said...

Hey Satheesh,
I dunno much about CAT scoring system, but i wish you good luck and best wishes in your future endeavors !!

Cheers,
PRABHU

gP said...

Hi saty, actually, any member can update in 2050. Youre a member too right? Just post anything you like to share.

Unknown said...

Reminds me of a statement that my friend made after taking his CAT. When i asked him if it was a case of 'CAT on the wall', he replied sayin 'Wall on the CAT' meaning that he would flunk (not qualify) for sure.

Unknown said...

Machi, a request !

Please remove references to my real name in your side-bar. I am a strict believer of anonymity on the Internet. :) Thank you.

Nirek said...

Hi Jayan,
Anonymity Maintained! I marked your link as Jayan as you wished ;)